SKIDSTEER 7 SPEAR BRUSH RAKE
- Skid steer bobcat 7 tine brush and orchard rake is used for gathering loose tree limbs, vines, and brush in orchards and vineyards.
- Heavy duty skid steer mounted unit features:
- 8' width or 96 inches wide
- total height is about 19 inches
- 7 removable spears are 48" long overall and are easily removed by removing 1 cross bolt
- Spears are spaced about 15 1/2 inches apart
- Forged tines are heat treated and taper to a point on one end
- This unit is 97 long x 20 tall x 12 wide and weighs about 450 lbs
- This unit is designed for loose limbs, brush, vines, etc.
- This is not designed for dirt or ground tillage.
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup.
- Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.
- Also remember that the 240, 245, 260 265 and 268 loaders and possibly others are different than the 200cx for instance. Also make sure that the hitch on your loader has not been modified or changed to some other style of hookup than was originally standard equipment.
- Also note that the newer 600 and 700 series loaders are now being equipped with euro global style hookup which is different than the classic 600 700 series style hookup.
- Make sure that what you order is the proper style to fit your attachment hookup style.
- Also, some of the older 600 and 700 series were not quick attach but are pin on style, the customer is solely responsible for determining these differences
- Washburn Company (WCO) made Hay bale mover & stacker fits John Deere loaders can be picked up at our facility 2 miles north of McDonalds near Lamar, Mo 64759 on east outer road 71 highway. Look for the big yellow Washburn Farm & Home Supply Sign.
- Ships ODFL for about $125 to business location. $60 higher to residential
- Online truck freight calculator available on some products.
- If this can be shipped to a business with posted hours like a feed store, implement dealer, ag center etc near you the freight will be significantly cheaper to the business location than to a residential.