SKIDSTEER 7 SPEAR BRUSH RAKE
- Skid steer bobcat 7 tine brush and orchard rake is used for gathering loose tree limbs, vines, and brush in orchards and vineyards.
- Heavy duty skid steer mounted unit features:
- 8' width or 96 inches wide
- total height is about 19 inches
- 7 removable spears are 48" long overall and are easily removed by removing 1 cross bolt
- Spears are spaced about 15 1/2 inches apart
- Forged tines are heat treated and taper to a point on one end
- This unit is 97 long x 20 tall x 12 wide and weighs about 450 lbs
- This unit is designed for loose limbs, brush, vines, etc.
- This is not designed for dirt or ground tillage.
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup.
- Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.
- Also remember that the 240, 245, 260 265 and 268 loaders and possibly others are different than the 200cx for instance. Also make sure that the hitch on your loader has not been modified or changed to some other style of hookup than was originally standard equipment.
- Also note that the newer 600 and 700 series loaders are now being equipped with euro global style hookup which is different than the classic 600 700 series style hookup.
- Make sure that what you order is the proper style to fit your attachment hookup style.
- Also, some of the older 600 and 700 series were not quick attach but are pin on style, the customer is solely responsible for determining these differences
- Washburn Company (WCO) made Hay bale mover & stacker fits John Deere loaders can be picked up at our facility 2 miles north of McDonalds near Lamar, Mo 64759 on east outer road 71 highway. Look for the big yellow Washburn Farm & Home Supply Sign.
- Ships ODFL for about $125 to business location. $60 higher to residential
- Online truck freight calculator available on some products.
- If this can be shipped to a business with posted hours like a feed store, implement dealer, ag center etc near you the freight will be significantly cheaper to the business location than to a residential.
- Unfortunately the freight companies do not consider a farm or ranch to be a commercial delivery and will charge residential rates which are $65 to Additional freight charge.
- Customer will be charged any additional freight charges incurred by such deliveries. Commercial deliveries must have published posted hours & forklift. These are not our rules just the freight company policy.
- Call us for an accurate freight quote.
- You can contact us for any information at 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551
- 8-5 M_F Central time for a live English speaking knowledgeable person on the first call or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 34th year bringing innovative products to our customers at reasonable prices and along with our customer care.
- You can order on-line 24/7 or call 800 283 7107 Monday-Friday 8-5 central.
- See our other store listings for more high quality hay bale handling equipment. Thanks, find our other hay moving items and custom ideas in our online store or on eBay. See our 12 volt electric hydraulic JSB Barnes Haldex pump which is great for pickup and trailer hay hauling jobs.
- Normally we have most products on hand, available to ship out. BUT, due to the fact that we are a business open to the public we have people buy our quantity. When purchasing equipment we ask for a build time of 1-3 weeks.
- If you are purchasing any loader attachment it will take 1-3 weeks to ship out.
- You may call us to check the availability Monday-Friday from 8:00am till 5:00pm central time.