SKIDSTEER 7 SPEAR BRUSH RAKE
- Skid steer bobcat 7 tine brush and orchard rake is used for gathering loose tree limbs, vines, and brush in orchards and vineyards.
- Heavy duty skid steer mounted unit features:
- 8' width or 96 inches wide
- total height is about 19 inches
- 7 removable spears are 48" long overall and are easily removed by removing 1 cross bolt
- Spears are spaced about 15 1/2 inches apart
- Forged tines are heat treated and taper to a point on one end
- This unit is 97 long x 20 tall x 12 wide and weighs about 450 lbs
- This unit is designed for loose limbs, brush, vines, etc.
- This is not designed for dirt or ground tillage.
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup.
- Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.