Pickup Hay Bale Spear Below Bed is Bumper Mounted by Bramco.
- Keeps entire truck bed available for other uses
- Allows the use of gooseneck trailers without remove anything but the easily removable spears.
- Spears are easily removable for trailer use.
- Shipped with 1 5/8" tapered drop forged super high quality 48" hay bale spears
- Optional 2" diameter cold rolled stress relieved available if needed.
- Optional light protectors not included
- Very dependable Fenner 12 volt hydraulic pump.
- (2) 3x6 hydraulic cylinders.
- Remote control with cord.
- Optional key wireless remote available.
- Shipped with mounting brackets to install on your model of pickup that you specify at checkout in the checkout notes.
- Also available with drop down spears for lower hay bale pickup or the bale lifting.
contact us for an exact quote.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 35rd year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- Call us for an economical truck shipping cost. Shipping starts at about $ 125 to many locations to a commercial business address and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $65 higher.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- Call 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 8-5 M_F our factory for any information
- email us at email@example.com 24/7. We will reply to you.
We are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, call us and talk to a real live person the first time.
See our other store listings for more high quality hay bale handling equipment. Thanks, find our other hay moving items and custom ideas in our online store or on eBay. See our 12 volt electric hydraulic Barnes Haldex pump which is great for pickup and trailer hay hauling jobs. See the wide selection for 3-pt, tractor loader bucket spike carriers. Our store also has individual hay spear and stabilizer spikes. All of our complete spear units are available with 1 to 6 large 48 inch or 39 or 33 inch long spikes as well as our 17 inch stabilizer prongs.
- Normally we have most products on hand, available to ship out. BUT, due to the fact that we are a business open to the public we have people buy our quantity. When purchasing equipment we ask for a build time of 1-3 weeks.
- If you are purchasing any loader attachment it will take 1-3 weeks to ship out.
- You may call us to check the availability Monday-Friday from 8:00am till 5:00pm central time.