39" TAPERED SPEAR WITH U-BOLT ASSEMBLY
- 39 inch Forged hay bale spear spike fork prong with u-bolt
- Hay bale spear is 39" overall length
- Tapered for easier hay bale penetration and spear removal
- Forged & Heat treated.
- Weld-in sleeve accepts the 33", 39" and 48" spears.
- Rated at 3,000 lbs @ 30" load center.
- Spear has a 1.625" diameter
- The spear is easily removed from the straight "weld in sleeve" by removing the nut and sliding the spear out.
- You can order on-line 24/7 or call 800 283 7107 Monday-Friday 8-5 central.
- One of our knowledgeable people can answer your questions, or take your order the first call.
- Many customers need 2 to 4 spears for their hay moving or stacking situation.
- Our 33", 39 & 48" are all interchangeable with sleeve
- Guaranteed! you break it, you return it we send you another, You pay freight only! Note: warranty is void if not installed properly or used for anything other than hay, poked in the ground, or used to lift the front of the tractor on a front end loader for example.
- Also Replace your old 2" spears with our 2" OD sleeve adapter $15 each for straight sleeve with cross-bolt style accepts 1/2" bolt. See my store for 39 inch spear, fork, prong or stabber as well as loader bucket spike that is held in the bucket with 1 bolt. Available in 1 to 3 spear units.
- Extra weld-in sleeves are available too. We also custom build to suit you.
- See our other store listings for more high quality hay bale handling equipment. Thanks, fin