39" TAPERED SPEAR WITH U-BOLT ASSEMBLY
- 39 inch Forged hay bale spear spike fork prong with u-bolt
- Hay bale spear is 39" overall length
- Tapered for easier hay bale penetration and spear removal
- Forged & Heat treated.
- Weld-in sleeve accepts the 33", 39" and 48" spears.
- Rated at 3,000 lbs @ 30" load center.
- Spear has a 1.625" diameter
- The spear is easily removed from the straight "weld in sleeve" by removing the nut and sliding the spear out.
- You can order on-line 24/7 or call 800 283 7107 Monday-Friday 8-5 central.
- One of our knowledgeable people can answer your questions, or take your order the first call.
- Many customers need 2 to 4 spears for their hay moving or stacking situation.
- Our 33", 39 & 48" are all interchangeable with sleeve
- Guaranteed! you break it, you return it we send you another, You pay freight only! Note: warranty is void if not installed properly or used for anything other than hay, poked in the ground, or used to lift the front of the tractor on a front end loader for example.
- Also Replace your old 2" spears with our 2" OD sleeve adapter $15 each for straight sleeve with cross-bolt style accepts 1/2" bolt. See my store for 39 inch spear, fork, prong or stabber as well as loader bucket spike that is held in the bucket with 1 bolt. Available in 1 to 3 spear units.
- Extra weld-in sleeves are available too. We also custom build to suit you.
- See our other store listings for more high quality hay bale handling equipment. Thanks, find our other hay moving items and custom ideas in our online store or on eBay. See our 12 volt electric hydraulic JSB Barnes Haldex pump which is great for pickup and trailer hay hauling jobs. * See the wide selection for 3-pt, tractor loader bucket spike carriers, stackers, and hay movers. All are available with 1 to 4 large 48 inch or 39 inch long spikes as well as our 17 inch stabilizer prongs.
- '''These hay bale spears can be picked up at our facility Washburn Farm and Home Supply just 2 miles north of Lamar, Mo. 64759 on the east side of US 71. Lamar is about 120 miles south of Kansas City, Mo and about 25 miles north of I-44 & 71 North intersection.'''
- Call 800 283 7107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your questions!
Alan, Scott & Joanne