Loader Adapter fits John Deere 240 245 260 265 to skid steer
Item #: BSBOBCATTOJD245
Manufacturer: Washburn Co & hayspear
Mfg. ID: jd240tobobcat
Loader Adapter fits John Deere 240 245 260 265 ag tractor loader to fit skid steer attachments from Hayspear.
- Heavy duty construction
- Tested to 5000# capacity
- Adapts to accommodate standardized bobcat and skid steer hitch attachments
- Fits on John Deere 240 245 260 265 ag tractor loader
- This adapter for John Deere loader quick attach or quik tach series has the spring latches on the loader frame which insert into the latch boxes on the adapter for securing to tractor loader.
- Adapters are available in stock for most all John Deere loaders plus many other brands of loaders.
- We are friendly and helpful, and can build what you need!
- This ag tractor loader skid steer or skidsteer adapter for John Deere ag loader can be picked up at our facility 2 miles north of McDonalds near Lamar, Mo 64759 on east outer road 71 highway. Look for the big yellow Washburn Farm & Home Supply Sign or Joanne's Pot Pan & Lid Racks sign. Lamar is about 120 miles south of Kansas City, Mo.
- This tractor loader skidsteer hitch adapter for John deere ag tractor loader can be shipped by truck business to business.
- Call for freight quote. Freight is usually $125 to $150 except west coast & northwest may be higher.
- Online truck freight calculator available on some products.
- Due to the new style of JD loaders the customer is responsible for determining whether their loader is the older version of JD, standardized skid steer, or the new style; euro global attachment hookup. Please look at the product pictures carefully to make sure what you are ordering will fit your loader.
- Also remember that the 240, 245, 260 265 and 268 loaders and possibly others are different than the 200cx for instance. Also make sure that the hitch on your loader has not been modified or changed to some other style of hookup than was originally standard equipment.
- Also note that the newer 600 and 700 series loaders are now being equipped with euro global style hookup which is different than the classic 600 700 series style hookup.
- Make sure that what you order is the proper style to fit your attachment hookup style.
- Also, some of the older 600 and 700 series were not quick attach but are pin on style, the customer is solely responsible for determining these differences
- You can contact us for any information at 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 8-5 M_F Central time for a knowledgeable person on the first call or email us at
- A family owned business since 1976 our 33rd year.
Thanks for your interest in our products.