|Hay Bale Spear Conus 2 square 43" long & 1 3/4" dia German Made
The German Conus 2 (C2 spear) SHW hay bale spears are German made and are fully forged, heat treated and straightened by hand.
- The Conus 2 hay bale spear is 1 3/4 in diameter and is rated capacity of 2697# at 28" from big end.
- Comes with:
- 49" spear
- Weld in sleeve 2.17" diameter
- Available in the Conus 2 size which is 1 3/4 Inch diameter at the big end in 32, 36, 39, 43 inch lengths and also 49 inches long.
- This is the original SHW German made bale spear. We have many sizes to choose from. If you need a hay spear for square bales or large round bales, we have it. Look around and find yours.
- SHW manufactures their spears according to the highest quality standards in the farming industry. Each spear is made from a special alloy steel, then the spear is fully forged and fully heat treated for strength. SHW then uses a CNC lathe for the machining process which gives the spear the same fitment every time. Go to the process page to get more details of the techniques used to make the world's best spear, coming soon.
- Our SHW hay bale spikes are checked under the most rigorous conditions to ensure the highest level of quality.
Call 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 for a friendly, knowledgeable person the first time M-F 8-5 central time. A person can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ==Schematic Drawings==
- German SHW Conus 2 spear skematic drawing
- Conus 2 sleeve skematic drawing.
- The SHW hay bale C1 spear can be found on many types of equipment. Farming equipment, construction equipment and used equipment are just a few of the applications where you can find an SHW spear. All sorts of popular tractors and skid steer loaders have the SHW spear on them, including John Deere and Caterpillar. Whether your tractor attachment or farm implement is used or new, the SHW spear can work. SHW manufactures the hardest working spear in the industry.
- If you have a skid loader (skid steer) with a piece of agricultural equipment on it, we can help. We have spears from 24" in length to 39" in length in the C1 diameter.
- The C1 spear is typically found on a piece of hay equipment used to pick up square hay bales.
- Hayspear can provide sleeves (collars) for any of the spears we sell. If you need more or fewer sleeves than spears for your attachment, no problem. All sleeves are also sold individually and separate from the spears.
- Washburn Company also has the SHW Conus 2 size of hay bale which is 1 3/4" diameter.