Pickup truck flat bed hay bale mover carrier with JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt hydraulic pump.
Two easily removable 48" or 39" long forged tapered spears which are 1 5/8 inch diameter your choice. Shipped with 48" spears unless otherwise ordered. Spears are rated at 2000# each for a total capacity of 3000#. The spears are actually tested at higher weights like 3200#. This unit is rated for up to 2000# lifting capacity.
This heavy duty pickup hay bale mover carrier unit has a gooseneck hitch that is adjustable up and down to allow access to a recessed ball below the pickup truck bed surface, level with the bed surface or above the bed surface as well as adjustable front to back to attach to ball and fit your truck. Fits standard long and short bed pickups as well as flat bed trucks
Quick attach coupler is for 2 5/16 trailer hitch ball. Attaches to the ball in the bed of your truck. (ball not included) and it is recommended that the back end of the unit be secured to back end of truck or other transporting device.
Click on pictures to make them bigger!
- Adjustable Goose neck allows unit to fit any ball setting fits about all gooseneck ball configurations
- Recessed ball (Flatbed Pickup)
- Surfaced Mounted Ball
- Gooseneck ball on raised plate above bed level
- Adjustable to fit both long and short bed trucks
- Comes with remote control with about 12 feet of cord to operate unit from the cab of your truck.
- '''An exclusive $80 extra included. Battery cables are included, both the positive and negative cables, these are a must for efficient operation and they are shipped with the unit and included in the price!.
- Includes pump cover to help keep the pump dry
- Includes 300 amp fuse kit'''
- Very dependable Barnes pump JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt electric hydraulic pump is rated at 2500 psi. Power up and down, holds bale up on up side. This is a very dependable heavy duty unit. We have sold it for over 14 years.
- Optional wireless remote available
- Helpful product support
This pickup electric hydraulic bale mover also includes:
- Two 4 gauge 20 feet long battery cables come with copper end lugs for secure easy attachment to truck battery, and power terminal on solenoid and ground point on pump frame.
- Do not rely on any other grounding or ground cable connections as 99% of calls from customers are electrically related of which most are pump electrical connection deficiencies, not the pump unit.
- GROUNDING THIS UNIT TO THE TRUCK FRAME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. PLEASE SAVE US BOTH AN HOUR ON THE PHONE BY INSTALLING CORRECTLY!
- Also note that this pump is water tight not water proof. We suggest keeping the pump dry as moisture can get into the motor and rust the brushes etc. which is not covered by any warranty whatsoever.
We offer a pump cover that allows easy access to the pump. Problems caused by water or moisture are not covered by 1 year limited warranty.
We offer free phone support, if you have any problems. Ask for Alan or Scott we can usually trouble shoot most any problem over the phone. Make sure the fluid does not get contaminated with hay or dirt when checking the fluid level in the reservoir, as this can make the up and down hydraulic valve stick and cause the unit to not work properly. Other than that it is basically maintenance free.
- This is a very dependable heavy duty unit. We have sold it for over 14 years. Use caution when picking up bales that are severely frozen to the ground as this unit is very powerful and can possibly cause damage to a truck frame, springs and axle as the cylinder and pump have a lifting capacity of about 15,000 pounds and this unit frame is rated to pick up a 2000# bale of hay that is not severely frozen to the ground. Bales that are severely iced and severely frozen to the ground can require an extreme amount of lift to break them loose from the ground. Use commom sense. Just because this unit will pick it up does not mean that the transporting device is capable of supporting it. It is like having a tractor front end loader that will pickup more than the front tires and front axle will bear. Do not abuse any equipment.
We can build a hay bale unit for severely frozen down hay bales that will pick the front end of your truck off of the ground. Special truck frame bracing and reinforcement as well as spring and axle capacity upgrades is required.
We are always glad to assist with any problems with this or any of our products.
This pickup bed hay mover can be picked up at our facility 2 miles north of McDonald's 160 & 71 Junction, Lamar, Mo about 120 south of Kansas City. Priced FOB Lamar, Mo 64759. Weighs about 325# on a pallet ready to ship.
Freight generally starts at $100 and up depending on to where it is shipped. If this can be shipped to a commercial business with posted hours like a feed store, implement dealer etc near you the freight will be significantly cheaper to the business location than to a residential address. If the business has a fork lift then use commercial with loading dock, if they do not then use commercial without loading dock. I have sold this unit for over 14 years. It is very dependable. We offer free phone support, if you have any problems. Ask for Alan or Scott we can usually trouble shoot most any problem over the phone. Make sure the fluid does not get contaminated with hay or dirt when checking the fluid level in the reservoir, as this can make the up and down hydraulic valve stick and cause the unit to not work properly. Other than that it is basically maintenance free.
You can call us at 800 283 7107 8-5 m-f CDT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime for any questions or shipping questions.
This unit is designed to haul hay bales, any other use or abuse voids warranty.
Check our store for other hitch hookups that can be installed with the gooseneck ball and also without the goose neck ball.
See our other store items for pickup truck, tractor loader bucket, mounted hay bale mover, spear, spike prong, farm, 3 pt, great for round bale, square bale, large square, large round, and all types or hay; alfalfa, prairie, fescue, brome, Bermuda, as well as native grass. These are called different things in different areas we call them hay spears, others call them prong, tine, fork, stabber, carrier, mover, forged steel, hardened steel spike and probably others too
Thanks Alan & Joanne
Washburn's provides an illustrated JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt electric hydraulic pump parts and wiring summary, I have sold this same exact pump for over 14 years and we know this pump. Here is a PDF parts breakdown in the link below, might require Adobe reader upload for viewing!. Thanks, Alan
Illustrated guide to install JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt electric hydraulic pump PDF format
We Ship to US states:AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC
And also Canada