Pickup truck flat bed hay bale mover carrier with JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt hydraulic pump.
Two easily removable 48" or 39" long forged tapered spears which are 1 5/8 inch diameter your choice. Shipped with 48" spears unless otherwise ordered. Spears are rated at 2000# each for a total capacity of 3000#. The spears are actually tested at higher weights like 3200#. This unit is rated for up to 2000# lifting capacity.
This heavy duty pickup hay bale mover carrier unit has a gooseneck hitch that is adjustable up and down to allow access to a recessed ball below the pickup truck bed surface, level with the bed surface or above the bed surface as well as adjustable front to back to attach to ball and fit your truck. Fits standard long and short bed pickups as well as flat bed trucks
Quick attach coupler is for 2 5/16 trailer hitch ball. Attaches to the ball in the bed of your truck. (ball not included) and it is recommended that the back end of the unit be secured to back end of truck or other transporting device.
Click on pictures to make them bigger!
- Adjustable Goose neck allows unit to fit any ball setting fits about all gooseneck ball configurations
- Recessed ball (Flatbed Pickup)
- Surfaced Mounted Ball
- Gooseneck ball on raised plate above bed level
- Adjustable to fit both long and short bed trucks
- Comes with remote control with about 12 feet of cord to operate unit from the cab of your truck.
- '''An exclusive $80 extra included. Battery cables are included, both the positive and negative cables, these are a must for efficient operation and they are shipped with the unit and included in the price!.
- Includes pump cover to help keep the pump dry
- Includes 300 amp fuse kit'''
- Very dependable Barnes pump JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt electric hydraulic pump is rated at 2500 psi. Power up and down, holds bale up on up side. This is a very dependable heavy duty unit. We have sold it for over 14 years.
- Optional wireless remote available
- Helpful product support
This pickup electric hydraulic bale mover also includes:
- Two 4 gauge 20 feet long battery cables come with copper end lugs for secure easy attachment to truck battery, and power terminal on solenoid and ground point on pump frame.
- Do not rely on any other grounding or ground cable connections as 99% of calls from customers are electrically related of which most are pump electrical connection deficiencies, not the pump unit.
- GROUNDING THIS UNIT TO THE TRUCK FRAME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. PLEASE SAVE US BOTH AN HOUR ON THE PHONE BY INSTALLING CORRECTLY!
- Also note that this pump is water tight not water proof. We suggest keeping the pump dry as moisture can get into the motor and rust the brushes etc. which is not covered by any warranty whatsoever.
We offer a pump cover that allows easy access to the pump. Problems caused by water or moisture are not covered by 1 year limited warranty.
We offer free phone support, if you have any problems. Ask for Alan or Scott we can usually trouble shoot most any problem over the phone. Make sure the fluid does not get contaminated with hay or dirt when checking the fluid level in the reservoir, as this can make the up and down hydraulic valve stick and cause the unit to not work properly. Other than that it is basically maintenance free.
- This is a very dependable heavy duty