Pickup truck flat bed hay bale mover carrier with 12 volt hydraulic pump.
Features two easily removable 48" long forged tapered spears which are 1 5/8 inch diameter. Spears are rated at 2000# each for a total capacity of 3000#.
The spears are actually tested at higher weights like 3200#.
This heavy duty pickup hay bale mover carrier unit has a gooseneck hitch that is adjustable up and down
to allow access to a recessed ball below the pickup truck bed surface,or level with the bed surface or above the bed surface as well as adjustable front to back to attach to ball and fit your truck.
- Click on pictures to make them bigger.
- Quick attach coupler is for 2 5/16 trailer hitch ball. Attaches to the ball in the bed of your truck. (ball not included)
- Adjustable Gooseneck allows unit to fit any ball setting
- Recessed ball (Flatbed Pickup)
- Surfaced Mounted Ball
- Adjustable to fit both long and short bed trucks
- 10" spear drop below bed level for taller flatbed trucks to spear bale lower
*Comes with remote control with about 12 feet of cord to operate unit from the cab of your truck.
- An exclusive $80 extra included. Battery cables included for both the positive and negative cables, these are a must! for This pickup electric hydraulic bale mover. '''*Also the two 4 gauge 20 feet long battery cables with copper end lugs for secure easy attachment to truck battery, and power terminal on solenoid and ground point on pump frame.
- Includes pump cover to help keep the pump dry
- Includes 300 amp fuse kit'''
- Optional wireless remote control is available .
We offer a pump cover that allows easy access to the pump. Problems caused by water or moisture are not covered by 1 year limited warranty.
We are always glad to assist with any problems with this or any of our products.
- Very dependable JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt hydraulic pump is rated at 2500 psi. Power up and down, holds bale up on up side.
This pickup bed hay mover can be picked up at our facility, Washburn Company & Washburn Farm & Home Supply, located 2 miles north of McDonald's 160 & 71 Junction, Lamar, Mo about 120 south of Kansas City.
Priced FOB Lamar, Mo 64759. Weighs about 350" on a pallet ready to ship.
Freight generally starts at $100 and up depending on where it is shipped to.
If this can be shipped to a commercial business with posted hours like a feed store, implement dealer, etc near you, the freight will be significantly cheaper to the business location than to a residential address.
We offer free phone support, if you have any problems. Ask for Alan or Scott we can usually trouble shoot most any problem over the phone. Make sure the fluid does not get contaminated with hay or dirt when checking the fluid level in the reservoir, as this can make the up and down hydraulic valve stick and cause the unit to not work properly. Other than that it is basically maintenance free.
- This is a very dependable heavy duty unit. We have sold it for over 14 years. Use caution when picking up bales that are severely frozen to the ground as this unit is very powerful and can possibly cause damage to a truck frame, springs and axle as the cylinder and pump have a lifting capacity of about 15,000 pounds and this unit frame is rated to pick up a 2000# bale of hay that is not