Pickup truck hay mover fork unit with 12 volt JSB Barnes Haldex hydraulic pump. Features two easily removable 39" or 48" long forged heat treated tapered spears or forks which are 1 5/8 inch diameter. Spears are rated at 2500# each for a total capacity of 3000#. The spears are actually tested at higher weights like 3200#.
This unit is shipped with the 48" spears unless you call us and specify the 39" spears. Call us to select the best spear length to fit your hay bale size and density. This truck mounted 12v electric hydraulic hay mover works well with the 4x4, 4x5, 4x6 bales with either the 48 or 39 inch spears, and 5x5, 5x6, 6x5 and 6x6 round bales work better with the 48" prongs.
- 39 inch spears work better with very high density centered 4 and 5 foot wide hay bales
- Click on pictures to make them bigger
- The hitch that fits over the ball telescopes and is adjustable front to back to fit your truck and is used where the gooseneck ball is above the bed surface.
- Two bolts secure the unit over the ball and removes easily. Coupler is for 2 5/16 trailer hitch ball. Attaches to the ball in the bed of your truck. (ball not included).
- The low profile of our pickup truck hydraulic hay mover allows attachment to a goose neck trailer without removing the hay mover, just remove the 2 ball coupler bolts and the telescoping bolt, raise the front up high enough to clear the ball then either remove the coupling tube or retract it back into the main frame.
- Comes with remote control with up and down switch with about 12' of cord to operate unit from the cab of your truck or other desired location.
- Includes pump cover to help keep the pump dry
- Includes 300 amp fuse kit'''
*Free phone support is always available. We have been in this same business for 30 years are glad to help with any problems. We want you to be a satisfied customer.
The JSB Barnes Haldex 12 volt hydraulic pump has a 3 quart reservoir and is rated at 2500" psi. Power up and down, holds bale up in any position on up side.
- Other pickup hay spear units ate available with gooseneck vertically telescoping latch for pickup beds with the gooseneck ball in a well below the bed level and also a pickup hay spear unit with a 10" drop in spear height for taller flatbeds
We offer free phone support, if you have any problems. Ask for Alan or Scott we can usually trouble shoot most any problem over the phone. Make sure the fluid does not get contaminated with hay or dirt when checking the fluid level in the reservoir, as this can make the up and down hydraulic valve stick and cause the unit to not work properly. Other than that it is basically maintenance free.
- This is a very dependable heavy duty unit. We have sold it for over 14 years. Use caution when picking up bales that are severely frozen to the ground as this unit is very powerful and can possibly cause damage to a truck frame, springs and axle as the cylinder and pump have a lifting capacity of about 15,000 pounds and this unit frame is rated to pick up a 2000# bale of hay that is not severely frozen to the ground. Bales that are severely iced and severely frozen to the ground can require an extreme amount of lift to break them loose from the ground. Use common sense. Just because this unit will pick it up does not mean that the transporting device is capable of supporting it. It is like having a tractor front end loader that will pickup more than the front tires and front axle will bear. Do not abuse any equipment.
We can build a hay bale unit for severely frozen down hay bales that will pick the front end of your truck off of the ground. Special truck frame bracing and reinforcement as well as spring and axle capacity upgrades is required.
This pickup bed hay bale mover can be picked up at our facility 2 miles north of McDonald's 160 & 71 Junction, Lamar, Mo 64759 USA about 120 south of Kansas City or 30 miles north of I-44 & 71 JCT.
Map to Washburn Company's Joanne's Pot Pan Lid & Spice Rack Facility & Washburn Farm & Home Supply
Priced FOB Lamar, Mo 64759 USA. Weighs about 350lbs; on a pallet ready to ship.
Freight generally starts at $120 and up depending on where it is shipped to.
If this can be shipped to a commercial business with posted hours like a feed store, implement dealer etc near you the freight will be significantly cheaper to the business location than to a residential address. If the business has a forklift th