|Pickup truck economical hay bale spear mover hand winch
2 SPEAR HAND WINCH
- Pickup truck hay unit with 2 speed cable hand winch is as economical as it gets.
- Hay bale mover with hand operated winch has two removable 48" long forged
- Tapered spears which are 1 5/8 inch diameter. (39" spears available) just contact us.
- Click on pictures to make them bigger!
- Heavy duty construction for heavy duty use.
- This model easily attaches to goose neck ball above bed level.
- Includes heavy duty 2 speed Shelby winch for easy use.
- Features 2 forged heat treated tapered 48" spears
- Optional 39" long spears available too
- 48" and 39" spears are interchangeable for different sized hay bales
- Hitch telescopes to fit your truck or trailer
- Great for moving a few bales a week or month without a tractor.
- Easily installed and removed.
- Spears are rated at 2000# each and a total unit capacity of 3000#. The spears are actually tested at higher weights like 2500#.
- The hitch that fits over the ball telescopes and is adjustable front to back to fit your truck and is used where the gooseneck ball is above the bed surface. Two bolts secure the unit over the ball and remove easily. Coupler is for 2 5/16 trailer hitch ball. Attaches to the ball in the bed of your truck. (ball not included).
- This pickup bale mover has a 2 speed winch for faster cable winding and unwinding when there is no bale on it. It has low speed for use when picking up a bale and letting one down. I designed this economical unit for hay moving without using a tractor
- This is a very dependable heavy duty unit. We have sold it for over 10 years.
- Ships ODFL business to business for around $125, call us today for a free freight quote!
- This pickup bed economical heavy duty cable winch hay mover can be picked up at our facility 2 miles north of McDonald's 160 & 71 Junction, Lamar, Mo about 120 south of Kansas City.
- It is truck freight, shippable on