Large round or square Hay Bale mover carrier stacker universal implement attachment replaces tractor loader bucket, attached easily to 3 point too.
- Fits front end tractor loader or 3 point hitch
- Comes with (4) 39 inch spears.
- Also accepts our 48" spikes or tines
- 4 mounting brackets accommodate 1 1/8 inch pins from your tractor loader frame. you remove your bucket and replace it with this hay loader attachment. Just contact us for other pin sizes at same cost, no problem
- Brackets are adjustable to fit your loader frame, and have 3 holes in each bracket to adjust to fit your loader.
- '''This unit can be used for either a front loader or rear mounted 3 point hay mover Just move 1 set of brackets on the top tube and make it into a 3 point. 3-pt hay mover for the rear of your tractor.'''
The total unit is 6 feet wide and the spears are spaced at 2 feet and 4 feet from each end for carrying or loading 1 or 2 big round bales at a time or 3 large square bales stacked without the bales slipping in the spears (depending on the looseness of the bales!).
This is a very good attachment as it can be used on either the front or back of the tractor.
My standard loader bucket hay mover attachment has (4) 39 inch long spears, or 48" spears your choice, your needs like for carrying 2 big round bales either 4x5 or 5x6 round bales, you can choose either on this listing or just let us know and we will ship whatever length you want.
We also fabricate whatever spear length you want for a $ 20 cutting and machining per spear,
Some call them hay spear, bale tine, fork, prong, spike that attach with a cross bolt for easy spear removal. To keep the hay bale from turning upside down during transport. the use of 2 spears per bale will aid in that.
This tractor loader bucket hay bale mover carrier is coated with a high quality primer. Our 48" spears can also be used on this unit. The spears are easily removable by removing 1 crossbolt.
Some customers buy an extra set of spears and use the 48" on big round bales and the 39" on the large square bales.
The 3 inch square tubing steel frame is 1/4" thick wall for strength and durability
The main frame is 18 inches tall and 72 inches wide and weighs 145 #, brackets and 5/8 bolts and brackets weigh 40# and the spears weigh 100# for a total of about 375 pounds. It is truck freight, shippable in 1 package. Custom built also! We can put the spears in different place for you or add more spears.
Universal tractor loader hay bale mover unit also accommodates our 48 inch long spear, spike, prong. which means our 39 and/or 48 inch spears can be interchanged on this hay bale mover carrier stacker.
For stacking you might consider our height extender to prevent bales being stacked from falling back on the tractor and the operator! It is not recommended stacking more than 1 bale at a time, without such protection!
Call for freight quote to you or just check out our freightquote.com quotes on this listing which seem to be accurate