Hay bale mover and stacker universal attachments has 4 spikes any of which are easily removable.
- Universal attaches to most tractor front end loaders.
- Also attaches to the 3-pt hitch on rear of tractor.
- (4) 48" long tapered heat treated spears.
- Also accepts our 39" spears.
- Forged spears are heat treated for maximum strength
- 1 year limited replacement warranty on breaking and bending of spear(s) if used exclusively to move hay bales. ANY other use voids warranty including ground contact. Customer pays freight back to us for inspection and freight for replacement spear back to them.
- Spears are easily removed and interchanged for different types and widths of bales.
- Large round or square Hay Bale mover carrier stacker attachments replaces tractor loader bucket, adjustable and attaches easily.
- The 4 mounting brackets accommodate 1 1/8 inch pins from your tractor loader frame. you remove your bucket and replace it with this hay loader attachment. other hole sizes available to fit your loader too.
Brackets are adjustable to fit your loader frame, and have 3 holes in each bracket to adjust to fit your loader.
Just move 1 set of brackets on the top tube and make it into a 3 point.
3-pt hay mover. the total unit is 6' wide and the spears are spaced at 2 feet and 4' from each end for carrying or loading 1 or 2 big round bales at a time or 3 large square bales stacked without the bales slipping in the spears (depending on the looseness of the bales!).
This is a very good ag attachment as it can be used on either the front or back of the tractor.
You can also place one of the top sets of mounting brackets in the middle of the top part of the frame and use it for a 3 point mover on the back of your tractor!
An optional 32 inch vertical safety extension ia available to increase the total height of the frame for stacking multiple bales at once.
My standard loader bucket hay mover attachment has (4) 48 inch long spears, your choice, prong, spike that attach with a cross bolt for easy spear removal to keep the hay bale from turning upside down during transport. Tractor loader bucket hay bale mover carrier is coated with a high quality primer.
The 3 inch square tubing steel frame is 1/4" thick wall for strength and durability
It is truck freight, shippable in 1 package. Custom built also! We can put the spears in different place for you or add more spears.
Universal tractor loader hay bale mover unit also accommodates our 39 inch long spear, spike, prong. which means our 39 and/or 48 inch spears can be interchanged on this hay mover carrier stacker.
Call for freight quote to you or just check out our freightquote.com quotes on this listing which seem to be accurate
Call 800 283 7107 our factory for any information or email me at email@example.com 24/7.
See our other store listings for more high quality hay bale handling equipment. Thanks, find our other hay moving items and custom ideas in our online store or on eBay. See our 12 volt electric hydraulic Barnes Haydex pump which is great for pickup and trailer hay hauling jobs. See the wide selection for 3-pt, tractor loader bucket spike carrier. All are available with 1 to 8 large 48 inch or 39 inch long spikes as well as our 17 inch stabilizer prongs.
This tractor loader hay bale mover carrier can be picked up at our facility Washburn Farm and Home Supply just north of Lamar, Mo. 64759 on the east side of US 71. Lamar is about 120 miles south of Kansas City, Mo
Ag Tractor loader bucket mounted hay bale mover carrier spear spike prong, used on farm, horse ranch, beef ranch or farm operations, is great for round bale, square bale, 3x3, 3x4, 4x4 large square & 4x4, 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6, 6x6 large round bales. Great for alfalfa, prairie, fescue, brome, Bermuda, native grass, as a hay stacker or loader
You can always call us at 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 8-5, M-F or 417 682 1532 after hours till 8 pm central with questions or orders. You will get a real live knowledgeable person the first time.
Alan & Joanne
For stacking you might consider our height extender to prevent bales being stacked from falling back on the tractor and the operator! It is not recommended stacking more than 1 bale at a time, without such protection!
Map to Washburn Company's Joanne's Pot Pan Lid & Spice Rack Facility & Washburn Farm & amp; Home Supply