Weld-in Spring loaded cattle corral gate latch, or gate stop or catch. This automatic gate latch has a heavy duty 1" diameter spring loaded pin and handle.
This kit includes:
- 5 spring loaded weld in latches or plungers and
- 5 strikers or catches
- Each pair consist of a 1 plunger and 1 catch
- This kit includes 5 pair
- Plunger is adjustable and removable from outside tube or barrel
- Outside tube or plunger barrel diameter is about 1.3 inches or a little over 1 1/4"
- Plunger extension from the barrel end is adjustable from 2 inch extension past barrel end to 0 inches by adjusting the nuts on the plunger handle
This is an excellent heavy duty corral gate latch or stop assembly. Weld on catch for the permanent post or gate outside frame is included.
See us for many of your fencing, corral, gate, latch needs. Call us for quantity freight prices as well as mix and match of different products in one shipment.
This exact latch is used on many ag commercially built corrals in cattle feed lots and yards as well as commercial and private stock yard facilities.
I use these on my cattle ranch and they are excellent latches.
Weld on catch or striker is also available in our store. See us for many of your fencing, corral, gate, latch needs.
Smaller or larger quantities are also available in our online store.
Call us for larger quantity freight prices or to just ask a question.
Call 800 283 7107 8-5 M-F, or call 417 682 1532 after hours till 7pm central and on Saturdays or email email@example.com I will answer the phone and your emails.
Great for beef, cattle, hog, horse, sheep, goat, exotic animal fence, pasture, traps, crowding pens,and corral gates.
Note: This is a really slick corral or pasture gate latch.
Ask for Alan,or Joanne and talk to a real live knowledgeable English speaking farmer the first time.
This weld-in spring loaded corral gate latch can be picked up at our facility Washburn Farm and Home Supply just north of Lamar, Mo. 64759 on the east side of US 71 or 2 miles north of McDonald's on east outer road. Lamar is about 120 miles south of Kansas City, Mo or about 25 miles north of I-44 & 71 JCT. Stop by and take a look at them as well as our quality hay bale attachments
Alan, Joanne & Scott
See our wide variety of spears and attachments in my online store
- 39" or 48" hay bale spears with cross bolt sleeves
- 39" and 48" hay bale tines with tapered sleeve and nut.
- 17" stabilizer support spears
- 3 point hitch attachments with your choice of spear arrangements from 1 to 8 spears or tines
- loader bucket attachments with 1 to 8 spears or tines
- universal units that replace the loader bucket and can also be used as a 3 point attachment with your choice of spear arrangement
- skid-steer brackets to convert your attachment to the standa