Gate Latch Weld-in Spring loaded cattle corral gate latch.
- This listing is for 1 spring loaded gate plunger pin latch
- Spring loaded for automatic latching
- Small design for small gates
- 1/2" diameter spring latching plunger pin, optional post catch not included
- Weld-in Design
- Disassembles for installation or maintenance
- Plunger pin is adjustable too
- Works Well with the small gate striker catch also available in our store
- Available in quantities of 1 or more. Save freight on multiple quantities
Super economical Weld-in Spring loaded cattle corral gate latch. This small automatic gate latch has a heavy duty 1/2" diameter spring loaded plunger pin and handle with a total length of 6 inches. Outside tube is 1 inch diameter and 3 inches long.
This is an excellent heavy duty corral gate latch or stop assembly.
Weld on catch for the permanent post or gate outside frame is also available, just see our other products.
See us for many of your fencing, corral, gate, latch needs for farm or ranch. Call us for quantity freight prices as well as mix and match of different products in one shipment.
This exact latch is used on many commercially built corrals in cattle feed lots and yards as well as commercial and private stock yard facilities. I use these on my cattle ranch and they are excellent latches.
Call us at 800 283 7107 M-F 8-5 Central time or email me at email@example.com 24/7 for more information,