Jet Flow Four Inch Utility Auger 17' long. Utility augers are used on applications where a protected inlet is desired, such as in a feed grinding from bulk feed bin, hopper bottom bin, or bulk seed hopper.
Utility augers are offered in 4", 6", 8" & 10" diameters. Standard lengths are 12', 17' & 22'. Extensions can be added and come in standard lengths of 5',10',15', & 20'. Six inch augers are also offered in both a standard and heavier screw & drive pulley.
Quick detach motor mount
- Auger head kit
- Quick detach motor mount
- Auger screw
- Outside tube
- Tail cage
- Auger pulley
- Belt guard, are all standard.
- Motor and Motor sheave not included
- Utility spout
- Metal flex tube
- Rubber flex tube
- Transport wheel kit
- Motor sheave
This item can be picked up at our facility or is shipped by truck freight.
Call us with any questions and talk to a real person the first time, We are friendly and helpful
Call us with any questions or for a quick freight quote at 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551 or email us email@example.com 24/7
Fax 417 682 3987.
It is truck freight, shippable on one pallet. Custom sizes built also!
If this unit can be shipped to a business with posted hours like a feed store, implement dealer etc near you the freight will be significantly cheaper to the business location than to a residential location.
- Washburn Company started in 1976, our 33 rd year, in grain storage sales and construction and custom metal fabrication.
- Washburn's has over 400 sizes of replacement auger flighting in stock for most of your grain handling needs
- Helicoil and sectional heavy duty flighting
- A36, stainless, and Abrasion resistant
- We also specialize in heavy duty combine grain tank loading augers for may of the latest high capacity combines
- Reflighting auge