Payne forks with 6000# capacity clamp to bucket without drilling any holes.
Heavy duty Tractor Clamp On Bucket mounted pallet Forks With The Exclusive Payne Cutting Edge Bar Lock.
6000 lb Capacity Heavy Duty Forks
(to be used on backhoes and tractors over 75 HP)
Features for Payne's forks clamp on bucket Fork pair 6000# capacity
- Our 6 foot heavy duty set of forks with Torsion Bar Construction have a 6000 lbs capacity, 53" working area, extends 19" under bucket, extends 8" inside bucket for clamping, weighs 250 pounds and has a 3 " opening for cutting edge. These forks have two 1-3/8" torsion bars which are welded at each end and run the length of the fork. The addition of the torsion bars means you would have to stretch the torsion bars before you would begin to bend the forks. The Torsion Bar System infuses the fork tube with much greater strength and durability.
- Clamp-on bucket forks fit any tractor.
- Clamp-on pallet forks
- Torsion bars add strength and durability.
- 53in. working area.
- Extends 19 in. under bucket and
- 8 in. inside bucket.
- 2 in. opening for cutting edge.
- 78 in. length.
- Sold as a pair.
- Limited lifetime warranty against breaking welds.
- Call for freight quote today
- Ships business to business
- A family owned business since 1976 our 35rd year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to US states:AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC
And also Canada
- Contact us by phone 8-5 M-F for the fastest answers to any questions, we are friendly and helpful.
- Talk to a real knowledgeable person on the first call.
- Email us 24/7 I will respond to you.
- Payne's forks bucket mounted hitch receivers for standard 2" Reese style receivers, clamp to your loader bucket and can be installed on your bucket without drilling holes in your bucket and are available with or without lifting ring.
- Clamp-on hay bale spears for large round and large square hay bales
- Clamp on debris forks for brush and limb removal available in 48" with 1500 # capacity, 60" wide with 2500 # capacity and 72" wide with 3500 # capacity
- All available online or at our facility.
- Thanks for your interest in our high quality products.
- =Made in USA=
Washburn Company Products
By American Craftsmen since 1976 our 35rd year
- Direct Distribution from Payne's Forks to you.