Payne's clamp on round hay bale spear has a lifting capacity of 2,000 lbs
Comes with the following Exclusive Payne's Forks Features
- Easily clamps on to loader bucket
- Main spear is 40" long
- Support spears are 15" long.
- Distance between clamps is 20"
- Distance to outside of clamps is 28"
- Has a shipping weight of 135 lbs
- The Cutting Edge Bar
- The Cutting Edge Leveling
- And The Top Plate Reinforcement
- Stacking height is limited to the size of your machine
- Limited lifetime warranty
- See us for all of your Payne Forks clamp-on attachment needs.
- Call for freight quote today
- Ships business to business
- A family owned business since 1976 our 35rd year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- We Ship to US states:AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC
And also Canada
- Contact us by phone 8-5 M-F for the fastest answers to any questions, we are friendly and helpful.
- Talk to a real knowledgable person on the first call.
- Email us 24/7 I will respond to you.
- Payne's forks bucket mounted hitch receivers for standard 2" Reese style receivers, clamp to your loader bucket and can be installed on your bucket without drilling holes in your bucket and are available with or without lifting ring.
- Clamp-on hay bale spears for large round and large square hay bales
- Clamp on debris forks for brush and limb removal available in 48" with 1500 # capacity, 60" wide with 2500 # capacity and 72" wide with 3500 # capacity
All available online or at our facility.
Thanks for your interest in our high quality products.
Made in USA
Washburn Company Products
By American Craftsmen since 1976 our 33rd year