Quick Attach Hitch adapter for pin on style Loaders & Older Skid Steers to convert them to the newer standardized skid steer style hitch.
- Washburn Company WCo. Skid Steer quick attach conversion adapter is simply designed to fit onto your Pin-On loader and easily convert it into a Skid Steer style loader.
- Fits loaders with tilt cylinders directly above the list arms.
==NOTE:Please spend a minute or two to read the following and study the pictures which can be enlarged to see the finer details which will answer a lot of questions.
- Attaching plates are adjustable horizontally for loader lift arms range of 46 1/2" outside to outside and 29" inside of lift arm to inside of lift arm. These attaching plates are locked in place with a stud bolt on the top and bottom of each of the 4 sliding plates. Pictures 6,7,8. Click on picture to enlarge the picture
- hole spacing on the four adjustable plate from bottom lift arm of boom pin hole to the three holes available for the tilt cylinder pin is 7.5, 9.5 and 11.5 inches.
On your loader If the distance from center of lift arm pin to center of tilt cylinder pin is more then 11.5" these plates will not work, you will probably have to go to a custom built unit.
Just select the set of holes that best matches your loader dimension attachment hookup. Click on picture to enlarge the picture
- Plates will be shipped with plates with 1 inch holes for your needed pin diameter unless otherwise noted in the notes to seller at checkout if ordered online.
- All NEW!!! Now standard on all of our universal Pin-On Units is our unique Patent Pending Adjustable Brackets:
- Allows Manual Tilt adjustments of 0, 15, and 30 degrees (3 selections).Pictures 3, 4, and 5
- Eight Grade 8 Zinc plated bolts 3/4 to 1 3/4, holds the unit faithfully in place.
- Eliminates the need of angled plates.
- Made from 3/8" Steel Plate and welded solidly into place to provide superior dependable usage
- 3000 lb capacity
- Fits many Pin-On Loaders with bucket tilt cylinders located directly above the lift arms
- Convert your Pin-On into a Skid Steer
- Economic Alternative to purchasing a Brand Name Adapter
- Great for outdated Models!
- Can be mounted to any Implement at time of purchase
- Durable, Dependable, Easy to Use.
- When purchased by itself it will ship by UPS, just add to cart and enter your zip code to get ups shipping cost.
- If other attachments are purchased with it, like attachment plates for buckets etc it could be more economical to ships by truck to many locations for about $115 freight to a business location with posted hours, forklift, & loading dock will be a little higher for the northwestern states. contact us for an exact quote. Residential deliveries are $65 higher.
- A family owned business since 1976 our 37th year.
- Thanks for your interest in our products.
- Call us for an economical truck shipping cost. Shipping starts at about $ 110 to many locations to a commercial business address and slightly higher to others depending on the location. Residential deliveries are $65 higher.
- This unit can also be picked up at our facility located at Washburn Farm & Home Supply at 172 NE 1St LN, Lamar, Mo 64759. We are located on the outer road on the east side of 71 highway about 2 miles north of US 160. Stop by and see us.
- See our other store items for pickup truck, tractor loader bucket, mounted hay bale mover, spear, spike prong, farm, 3 pt, great for round bale, square bale, large square, large round, and all types or hay; alfalfa, prairie, fescue, brome, Bermuda, as well as native grass. These are called different things in different areas we call them hay spears, others call them prong, tine, fork, stabber, carrier, mover, forged steel, hardened steel spike and probably others too
- We Ship to US states:AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC And also Canada
- You can always call us at toll free 800 283 7107 or 417 682 5551,from 8-5, M-F or call me at 417 682 1532 after hours till 7 pm central and Saturdays with questions or orders. You will get a real live knowledgeable person the first time.
- Email me at email@example.com 24/7. I will reply to you.
- We are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, call us and talk to a real live knowledgeable person the first time. Map to Washburn Company's Joanne's Pot Pan Lid & Spice Rack Facility & Washburn Farm & Home Supply