Quick Attach Hitch adapter for pin on style Loaders & Older Skid Steers to convert them to the newer standardized skid steer style hitch.
- Washburn Company WCo. Skid Steer quick attach conversion adapter is simply designed to fit onto your Pin-On loader and easily convert it into a Skid Steer style loader.
- Fits loaders with tilt cylinders directly above the list arms.
==NOTE:Please spend a minute or two to read the following and study the pictures which can be enlarged to see the finer details which will answer a lot of questions.
- Attaching plates are adjustable horizontally for loader lift arms range of 46 1/2" outside to outside and 29" inside of lift arm to inside of lift arm. These attaching plates are locked in place with a stud bolt on the top and bottom of each of the 4 sliding plates. Pictures 6,7,8. Click on picture to enlarge the picture
- hole spacing on the four adjustable plate from bottom lift arm of boom pin hole to the three holes available for the tilt cylinder pin is 7.5, 9.5 and 11.5 inches.
On your loader If the distance from center of lift arm pin to center of tilt cylinder pin is more then 11.5" these plates will not work, you will probably have to go to a custom built unit.
Just select the set of holes that best matches your loader dimension attachment hookup. Click on picture to enlarge the picture
- Plates will be shipped with plates with 1 inch holes for your needed pin diameter unless otherwise noted in the notes to seller at checkout if ordered online.
- All NEW!!! Now standard on all of our universal Pin-On Units is our unique Patent Pending Adjustable Brackets:
- Allows Manual Tilt adjustments of 0, 15, and 30 degrees (3 selections).Pictures 3, 4, and 5
- Eight Grade 8 Zinc plated bolts 3/4 to 1 3/4, holds the unit faithfully in place.
- Eliminates the need of angled plates.
- Made from 3/8" Steel Plate and welded solidly into place to provide superior dependable usage
- 3000 lb capacity
- Fits many Pin-On Loaders with bucket tilt cylinders located directly above the lift arms
- Convert your Pin-On into a Skid Steer
- Economic Alternative to purchasing a Brand Name A